Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sabor food magazine - GET IT NOW !


Time for a personal ad!

I wholeheartedly advise all of my readers (with iPads) to download the new food and travel magazine SABOR (free until March 15th) Best digital mag to come out for a long time. And don't be afraid to leave comments on iTunes store if you like it !!

Righteous comment from a New Zealand reader: "I purchased Sabor last week after reading about it on a blog, and am very impressed with the quality and work that went into it (I even wrote you a comment, saying that it's what Lucky Peach could have been had David Chang not been too focused on keeping up his hipster cred rather than providing a quality product)."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
WHATS APP: +2347012841542

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.